Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday News Roundup

Perry on in-state tuition for children of Illegals:

"If you say that we should not educate children who come into our state for no other reason than that they've been brought their through no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart," Perry said. "We need to be educating these children because they will become a drag on our society. I think that's what Texans wanted to do. Out of 181 members of the Texas legislature when this issue came up [there were] only four dissenting votes. This was a state issue. Texas voted on it. And I still support it today."
I agree. THEY ARE PAYING money TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES. Sorry but I'd rather have more doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers and useful members of society than fucktards standing around the Home Depot parking lot peeing up a tree and eating pork rinds.

Yup....it's begun: Texas School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality.....freedom of speech for thee but not for he.

Obama is a WARRIOR FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS. LOL.... no seriously LOL. I, I, I, I, I, think Obama is so out of touch he's on another freakin' planet.

It's another day and"Congresswoman" Maxine Waters is still really nutz!

It's another day and Muzzies are still animals. Arabs Throw Rocks at 20-Month-Old Israeli Baby’s Face...

Honoring Charlie Rangel? The guy was just censured. Typical leftards.

Nothing to see here....move along...MUSLIM Road Rage Attack on two U.S. Marines Linked to Seattle Terror Plot....

Border agent shoots person with "false papers" at the border....WAY WAY WAY more to this story than they are saying....Authorities Probe Shooting Along U.S.-Mexico Border....

Texas ends the special "last meal" requests for condemned inmates. About time.

Obama..... so good for our economy....Economic Gloom Incites Dow's Worst 2-Day Plunge Since '08....


I always loved that skit on SNL...D-bag Baldwin's finest moment.



blog comments powered by Disqus