Monday, December 18, 2006

What is it with The View????

Let me preface this by saying I have never watched The View. I actually go to work and stuff, you know to earn money, so I'm not home to watch it.

That being said, I've seen enough out takes from the show to make me think it should be cancelled, and perhaps erased from our minds al la Total Recall. We should all be able to live in a world where idiocy and stupidity like The View doesn't exist.

Take this gem, here we have the crew talking about Senator Tim Johnson(D-SD), who apparently suffered a stroke last week.

Joy Behar: "Is there such a thing as a man-made stroke? In other words, did someone do this to him?"

Alexander: "Maybe they gave him polonium."

O'Donnell [laughing]: "Oh no, no."

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Let me ask you something. Why is everything coming from the liberal perspective a conspiracy? This is a conspiracy."

Behar: "I know what this - that party is capable of."

And people watch this show? They not only watch it, they actually buy the crap that comes out of these women's mouths? You godda be kiddin' me. I swear, the left in this country could turn just about anything into a conspiracy theory these days. When in doubt, blame it on Rove.

blog comments powered by Disqus