Monday, January 30, 2006

C.A.I.R.: Do they Care?


The Council on American-Islamic Relations is all fired up that Bill Handel, a morning drive time host of KFI-AM in Los Angeles, made some disparaging remarks about the death of Muslims on their pilgrimage earlier this month.

Now, I don't think anyone should make light of the deaths,but I do like what he, Bill Handel, asks for in order to apologize.

Allegedly, this is what it will take for Bill to apologize to C.A.I.R., and Muslims in general, they need to....

1) Decry all acts of terror.

2) Agree that Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to defensible borders.

3) And that CAIR has no ties of any sort, financially or otherwise, to any terror orgs. or individuals.

Not much to ask. It should be easy.....

Sorry, but I am not into putting a P.C. spin on this crap. I don't know how many others remember seeing jubilant Palestinians, Iraqis and Iranians etc., partying in the streets right after 9/11.

When the day comes where I actually see real Muslims on T.V. speaking out against the violence and death, then maybe, I might change my tune. They haven't, and they don't.

blog comments powered by Disqus