Sunday, February 05, 2006

My take on Islam

islam,terrorists,protesters,cartoons,muslims

No one likes to talk about 9/11 anymore. People whisper about it, liberals bitch and moan, like it's a joke if someone mentions it. Cindy Sheehan spits on those who serve; by her disgusting conduct, and is honored by her brethren. People want to push 9/11 and it's fundamental reasons away like it's an annoying gnat disturbing their pleasure ride through life, in their SUV's. Blame it on Bush, it's so much easier, right?

Today I saw something that made a cold, hard lump form in my chest that will be hard to shake, as my hands shake now. Bile rose in my throat like so much churned emotion playing havoc on my insides. The beer is not sitting well tonight.

I am not afraid to say what others won't.

I hate Muslims. There is no middle ground. Maybe you've got your handful of bastardized American Muslims who aren't so bad. But I am tired of pretending to understand a religion who celebrates death as they do.

Who practice "mercy" killings of young girls, simply for being young girls. I have extensively read the Koran, and see them now for what they are.

A religion who supports, no, endorses, sawing off the heads of innocent men, in their country, trying to help.

Of a massive group of people so indoctrinated in the realm of hate, that they say things like the picture above, and mean it(the picture is what opened my eyes, finally).

A people who would rather let their own die in the sea, rather than ask a neighbor for help.

A people who celebrate when 3000 of my countrymen are killed, throwing candy in the air, and laughing, praising their god.

The mohammed cartoons, I've seen them, I've seen worse in regards to Jesus. And for some reason, liberals, I don't see crowds of right wing Christians storming embassies and taking hostages, shooting the place up when some pokes fun at old J.C..

The behavior of these Muslim "protesters" is unconscionable, give me a tree hugging hippy any day. In fact, give me Cindy, she's like a patron saint compared to these sick people.

Sugar coat it as much as you want America, but this isn't going to go away with an ass kissing and a troop withdrawal.

We weren't in Iraq in 2001, nor were we in Afghanistan. It wouldn't have made a difference. They want, me, you and everyone else dead. Hitch your star to mohammed, or die.

I await, really, any second now, for 1 single solitary high up Muslim to denounce the world wide violence. I won't hold my breath. I, unlike them, want to live.

blog comments powered by Disqus