Thursday, March 02, 2006

Conspiracy Theory Smackdown!!!

I love sparring with crackpot conspiracy theorists, they just make me laugh so hard, it's frankly better than watching an episode of The Family Guy.So, I give you this gem. It's by an anonymous source, but let's just say, this was the end of a long debate. And I thought it was pretty darned funny. (The debate was who was responsible for 9/11.

"The fact of the matter is it doesn’t make sense that Bush was cooperating with Bin Laden or the Saudi's or which ever Middle Eastern country was behind 9/11."

Bush - "We want to help you plan a terrorist attack in the US"

Terrorist - "Okaaayy.... how come?"

Bush - "I have my reasons"

Terrorist - "?? Well alright I guess, let's do it. What do you have in mind?"

Bush - "Well first you hijack some planes...etc."

Terrorist - "That's awesome!! Sounds expensive though"

Bush - "Don't worry we'll pay for it"

Terrorist - "Wow really?... wait come on, why are you really doing this? You obviously know that my organization despises the West and has a jihad against you"

Bush - "I told you I have my reasons"

Terrorist - "You're not going to come and invade the Middle East afterwards are you?

Bush - "No, I pinky swear"

Now we all know what happened next...

Terrorist - "What the fuck you pinky sweared!!! Why are you invading us?"

Bush - "Ha ha SUCKER!! I had my fingers crossed"

Terrorist - "WHAT?....Why I oughta'.....!!!"

I know that was silly but seriously do you think this is what the terrorists wanted? The US systematically invading Middle Eastern countries? Why aren't THEY blowing the whistle on Bush?"

Gave me a laugh. -Jenn

blog comments powered by Disqus