Monday, July 24, 2006

Take A Stand Against Liberals

Ah, the actual name of this blog. Yes, I loathe politically correct bullsh*t. But, I loathe liberals in general more. I think they are single handedly destroying this country. And that's what it all boils down to.

Been doing some thinking, a dangerous prospect, I know.

I think we need a revolution.

I see He-hag on the t.v. all the time. Moore, Penn, all of Hollywierd. But I don't see us. Me, you.

We need to get angry, and we need to rise up. We need to break through the media bias. We need to make our voices heard.

An actual "conversation":

Scum Sucking Liberal: I just wish the Jooooooo's would stop killing all these innocent civilians.
Me:You mean those "innocent" civilians that live amongst the His-Bollocks and support them?
S.S.L.: Well, they support them, because they have been persecuted by the Joooooooo's!
Me:Really? How did the Jewish people persecute the people of Southern Lebanon?
S.S.L.:Uh.
Me:I mean, His-Bollocks came over and kidnapped soldiers and Ham-Ass killed an 18 year old settler with the clear intention to incite violence. Do you think they give a f*ck about "civilians"? No. In fact, I think they dance a jig with every civilian death, because they know how the liberal western media will spin that. Fo Shizzle.
S.S.L.: Well, the killing must end.
Me: Yup, killing sucks, it should end. But do you think if Israel stopped firing missiles at military and strategic targets in Lebanon, right this second, the violence will end?
S.S.L.: Yes, of course, the Lebanese are a peaceful people.
Me: And Ham-Ass, you think they'll magically stop blowing up falafel shops, bus stops and discos?
S.S.L.: Sure, they just want to live in peace.

This is what we are dealing with.

This is the level of mental incompetence.

We can take them. Easy. But we need a united front. Ideas?



Here we have Code Pinko really showing their support for our troops!

blog comments powered by Disqus