Monday, October 30, 2006

Brad Pitt is SHOCKED!!!!


Pitt is over in Amsterdam shooting Ocean's (13?) He says, "I get a bike wherever I go and I went for a midnight ride around Amsterdam. There were some guys coming out of a bar having a good time. I said, 'Excuse me,' and swerved out of the way and they started screaming, 'You f*cking American. We'll f*cking kill you.' "I'd never come face to face with that before - that turn in the way we are perceived in other countries." -Source

Brad,like so many Hollyweird whack jobs, is not in touch with the real world. He
and his friends have spent the last 6 years trashing the President, whining about the war and telling the world how ashamed they are of America. What does he
expect some drunk in Amsterdam to say?

I think this comment sums it up:

Screen name: Jeff posted on 30/10/2006 15:36

comments: There's something plainly wrong when a person is yelled at by a group of
drunken idiots, and then, instead of condemning the drunken idiots for their
idiotic drunken behavior, gives the drunken idiots credibility by saying, "oh
yeah, these drunken idiots must be right. It's all our fault."

How about condemning THEM for their boorish behavior instead of siding with them and
kicking yourself? For the life of me I can't understand this attitude--which is
so prevalent in liberal circles--that America is always wrong, that we're
always doing something bad to make foreigners "hate us." Maybe it's the other
guy who is wrong once in a while...But you'll never get a Hollywood type like
Brad Pitt to even consider that idea.

blog comments powered by Disqus