Sunday, December 17, 2006

Football: I'd Like To Take A Moment.....


to just say that as a die hard 49er fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I have come to love the Chargers as well. I have lived more of my life in San Diego than San Fran. and while I will still shamelessly rub in the final score of the Superbowl in which the Chargers were slaughtered by the Niner's so many years ago, I have come to love and respect the Chargers.

The Chargers team of today is a joy to watch. They care for each other, and the obvious love of the game is plastered on every face on the team. From McCardell the veteran, to L.T., a gift to the game of football if ever there was one, they just kick ass. It's an honor to have them as my hometown team.

May they win today, and everyday through the end of the season and claim victory once and for all.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus