Monday, March 20, 2006

Some people shouldn't vote. Could that be you?


In 2004 we had a prime example of why some people shouldn't vote. The fact that sKerry got as many votes as he did shows the level of stupidity those on the left suffer from. Over and over I heard the same thing. "I'm just voting for sKerry because he isn't Bush".

You vote for someone only because he isn't the other guy? This someone being the man who will be running our entire country???? What the heck???? Listen people, that is not a valid reason to vote for someone. If you can't say, "I'm voting for this guy because...." and list at least 3 reasons, you should not be able to vote at all.

The reason I bring up voting, is because here, in San Diego, we've got a big fight between 18 different candidates for the 50th congressional district. One, Brian Bilbray, is being touted as the guy to vote for, if you are a Republican, and I can see people jumping quickly on this bandwagon. I myself am researching further. I don't think you should just vote for whom you are told to vote for. I've never been a straight party ticket voter, but the Democrat front runner, Busby, she's a joke.

Too many people are like my husband, who thankfully can't vote yet. He says I should vote for Alan Uke, because his name is pronounced U.K., as in the place he's from. Sorry honey, that's just not good enough for me.

I think too, you've got to like the person you're voting for, even a little.

So, I will take my time and really give thought to the person I want to fill the vacant spot the "Dukester" left. It's vitally important that we elect someone who isn't a corrupt scumbag, as the "Duke" turned out to be. And it's equally important that we elect someone with some thought.

Again, if you can't list at least 3 reasons for voting for a specific candidate, you should not be able to vote at all.

blog comments powered by Disqus