Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh, come yee little Conspiracy Theorists.

I, for some reason am a magnet for both, hard core conspiracy nutters and rabid mouth foaming anti-Bush administration liberal whack jobs.

This blog is called SAY NO TO P.C.B.S, not "I love Bush and want to have his love child." Nor, is the it called, bring it on f-ed up crazy *ss conspiracy theorists, but I get my fair share of both.

So, in a gesture of friendship(barf), I ask this of my resident conspiracy theorists. Should keep them busy for a while.

Today, at around 8:30 a.m. I was sitting at my desk in my office, when the building shook. Rather violently. Being that I have lived in California all of my life, and half that time in Nor. Cal.; having been through the 1998 Loma Prieta Quake, with all it's fun, I just shook it off as an earthquake. No biggie, in fact, if no one is hurt, I kind of think they are a whole bundle of fun.

Of course, I have this little thing I do, I am usually able to call the magnitude within a point. So, the ground shakes, I say..."Hmmmm, 4.5", and it's, 99% of the time, a 4.5 or maybe a 4.4. I'm actually really good at it.

So, this morning, I immediately checked the USGS site to see how close I was, I called this puppy in at a 3.4. But, to my surprise, nothing was registered at the site. I forgot about it.

Came home. Watched the news. People for almost 1000 miles around felt it. USGS claims there was no quake. Pendleton claims they exploded no ordinance. There is no explanation. None. Zip, Zero, Zilch.

So, I ask my conspiracy theorists to theorize. There is no doubt, the ground shook. What was it?

blog comments powered by Disqus