Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An Apology, Dear Soldiers, and a Thank You


Dear Soldiers,

I want to apologize to you.

I want to tell you how sorry I am that while you are fighting overseas, while you are helping nations carve out their right to freedom, there are people here in America that would do anything to bring you harm in the name of "peace". Without so much as a second thought to the consequences.

Dearest soldiers, dearest defenders of my FREEDOM, I want to apologize, on behalf of those "Americans', who in the name of "peace" would gladly sell your souls to Osama Bin Bollocks; if it would in some way hurt or malign the current administration.

I am so deeply ashamed to call these people Americans. I weep, that I must share this great nation with these people who care so little about you, that they'd leave you buried in an unmarked grave for years, should you perish. That would embrace liars to further their cause. Liars who could endanger your lives, all in the name of "PEACE". These people who lied when they promised to move when Bush won, AGAIN, in 2004.

Please accept this apology on behalf of the worthless liberals in this country who couldn't give two flying f*cks what happened to you as long as they got some sweet air time. And maybe a book deal.

I just want you to know that there are still people here who love you for your courage. Who think of you daily and keep your safety in mind at all times. I want you to know there are still people living in America worth fighting for. People who, no matter how many times they are called Refukkklicans, they just shrug, and think to themselves how petty, and how sad those others are. People who have no idea how bad it must be being away from your loved ones for months, sometimes years, and thank you for that huge sacrifice, knowing that we can't feel your pain, but if we could wave a magic wand and make it disappear, we would.

I want you to know that even though we are few these days, and far between, that there are those of us who still look upon the flag of this great nation with pride. And love.

Thank you my dear soldiers, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, everyday I thank you.

All my love, and all of my hope to your safe return,

Jenn From San Diego

blog comments powered by Disqus