Tuesday, July 18, 2006

U.S. Superiority Finally Pisses Me Off

So, cruised by Drudge.... and he has this headline: USA TO ISRAEL: YOU HAVE ONE MORE WEEK TO BLAST HEZBOLLAH

Yeah, that's great. The "BLAST HEZBOLLAH" part that is.

Mr. Bush...I respectfully TELL you that this is a failed policy. Israel has every right under the sun to wipe His-Bollocks and Ham-Ass off the face of the earth.

DON'T YOU DARE, DARE!!!!! even hint at going behind their backs and pandering to the liberal lefties worldwide and catipulating to their unreasonable PISSY LITTLE WHINING demands.You do that and you are no better than "I like to touch little boys" Putin and "Here's my white flag, don't shoot! Don't shoot! Sell you some missiles." Chirac.

I swear on my lucky hockey stick if America starts demanding SHIT from Israel,I'm starting a new blog called: THEU.S.A.HASSOLDOUTTOTHEHIGHESTHOLLYWIERDBIDDERANDNOWBOWSBEFOREISLAMICEXTREMISTSAND PANDERSTOWORLDOPINIONWEMIGHTASWELLTHROWTHETOWELINNOW.blogspot.com.

And then I'll really open up a can of WHOOP ASS.

blog comments powered by Disqus