Thursday, September 07, 2006

9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Friday Fun

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

I have spent considerable time in the last few years, time better spent having a life, I'm sure.... Battling the "Alex Jones" type conspiracy theorists who dwell in a la la land of psychosis.

Someone has to counter their bullsh*t, and it seems people like myself are few and far between. Their bullsh*t goes unchecked daily. Their twisted thoughts spread like a venereal disease is a whorehouse.

So, in honor of the 5th anniversary of what was, undoubtedly, the most heinous TERRORIST attack on American soil, I dedicate this post to the friggin' nut jobs who think 9/11 was an inside job.

This will be a bit of an open thread.... I want you pussies to bring it. Bring it, and let me please slap you down like the flies on sh*t you are. You'll find I use something you don't even know about, a small thing called common sense.

Here's a taste....

9/11 Conspiracy #1 : WTC 1&2 were brought down by a controlled Demo.(This is an easy one.)

No, they weren't.... Want me to prove it.... Just ask.(Let's not forget, I'd been in those buildings numerous times... So I do speak from personal knowledge.)

And please, please give me something better than the sad, sad, pathetic Loose Bollocks. Sorry, I meant the utterly laughable "Loose Change", I've watched it numerous times. My friggin' dog has made better movies, seriously.

So, I invite you, Conspiracy Nutters, to put me to the test. Ask a question, I shall give you something you lack. That would be fact.

Don't forget....Theory means: "a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact."

I deal in fact.

Bring it.

blog comments powered by Disqus