Monday, October 09, 2006

Kimmy Jong Il Throws a Hissy Fit (Updated)

Albright and her BFF Kim Jong Il.

Awwww, poor Kimmy Kins. Was the little dictator tired of being ignored?
This is how I imagine it happening.....

Kim:"Them mean old Americans, they are busy fighting psychotic muzzies and have not been paying attention to little old me. I'll show them, I'll blow up a nuke, yup!!! Pay attention to me,me,me,me,me!!!!!!!"

Now all we have to do is take decisive action. If we sit here and don't react at all, then Kim Jong Il will have won this battle. And the U.N. is useless as we know, as usual it's up to us.

Here's a suggestion.... we haven't done a nuke test in a while, may I suggest North Korea as an excellent place to detonate.(Apparently I need to clarify that this is sarcasm, for some of my more "challenged" readers. I do not advocate the ACTUAL using of nukes at any time, place or on any country.)

UPDATES:

*********************
US detects second N Korea 'blast'
********************* Dude, Kimmy Kins has a serious death wish me thinks.

Everyone expresses their outrage, 'cept Iran, who blames America.

Apparently Kimmy Kins wants kudos!!! What a frickin' a-hole.

People in Hiroshima predictably trip out.Can you imagine how this makes them feel?

"The Chinese government is firmly opposed to this," - Yeah, right.

blog comments powered by Disqus