Monday, October 23, 2006

Nancy Pelosi: Evil Skank

Well, she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just stating fact.

How does this make sense....."If you don’t want an abortion, you don’t believe in it, don’t have one. But don’t tell somebody else what they can do in terms of honoring their responsibilities." -Nancy "Crack Whore" Pelosi

"My family is very pro-life." -Nancy "Crack Whore" Pelosi

You can't be both, you hypocritical hooker. She's playing up the whole "Roman Catholic" upbringing, when she was on the board of trustee's for the Leakey Foundation, who are in no way supportive of the Roman Catholic theory of evolution.

I'm an athiest. I'm pro-choice. I don't care if she's one or the other, but don't play up the whole, I'm pro-life B.S. if you are in fact not. If you have an abortion, you are killing a potential child. Period.

blog comments powered by Disqus