Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Democrats Are Fear Mongering

Yup, they win. They are the supreme fear mongering Yahoo's in the world, and they've got me runnin' scared.... Why?

Look ------>CHRIS MATTHEWS, MSNBC ANCHOR:Thank you Mr. Murtha for coming here and nowhere else.

So let's get to questions that everybody wants answered. First of all,it's a secret ballot tomorrow, right?

REP. JOHN MURTHA (D), PENNSYLVANIA: Right.

MATTHEWS: Are you going to win?

MURTHA: We're going to win, we've got the votes.

MATTHEWS: You've got them?

MURTHA: We've got the votes.

MATTHEWS: Eyeball to eyeball, you've got them?

MURTHA: Eyeball to eyeball.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!Pulling my hair, beating head on wall, I FEEL THE FEAR.

What's next Dennis Kucinich running for Vice under Hillary????? Nightmare, I'm in a nightmare, I shall wake up warm in my bed, with my dog,Mr. Diggz, winning the popular vote.

blog comments powered by Disqus