Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moonbats Respond To Bush

For sh*ts and giggles.... Here's a sampling for your viewing pleasure of what the moonbats @ the DU had to say about Bush's speech or Bush in general. From Right Wing News.

"...take a look at the titles of all these different threads from their General Forum, I think you'll get a good feel for it (how they feel):

Is impeachment the only way out?
Maybe a draft would be a good thing....
It's Our Fault. No American is Innocent (rant)
He looked like a terrified toddler with a corn cob up his *ss.
America Has A Dictator.
I Am Now One-Hundred-Percent For Impeachment.
"Escalate Impeachment" (DailyKos Post)
I am now convinced * IS the Manchurian Candidate (his mood dial
Forget impeachment, arrest that criminal!
Have we officially entered the Bizarro World or what?
No work for me today - I've already called in sick. I'm too p*ssed.
George W Bush is an *sshole
Impeach Bush before it's too late.
Now can we impeach?
ARE WE READY TO GET IN THE STREETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Impeachment? How about a straightjacket
"My God we have a madman on our hands!"

blog comments powered by Disqus