Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What the Hell is Wrong With People????

This is why I give little or no credence to polls. I mean, if these people are the ones taking the polls, then I have no choice but to dismiss them out of hand.



"Bush won the villain sweepstakes by a landslide, with one in four respondents putting him at the top of that bad-guy list. When people were asked to name the candidate for villain that first came to mind, Bush far outdistanced even Osama bin Laden, the terrorist leader in hiding; and former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein..."

Agree with him or not, like him or not, to actually call him the "Top Villain" is just....well, it's just... I have no words to describe these types of people. Stupid, mentally deficent, Koolaid sucking lemmings.... those are a few terms that come to mind.

Straight stole this one from my co-host over @ My Point Right.

blog comments powered by Disqus