Friday, January 12, 2007

Whiney Muslims


While out and about in the blogosphere today, I stumbled across a blog by a Muslim fellow. He was whining about the injustice of all the nasty people who are prejudiced against ALL Muslims for the bad deeds of a "few". (Yeah, right, please visit TROP for some numbers.)

In his haste to find a comparison, he decided to use "Western Women" as his point. He said, that based on "this video" (and it's a video of a fat lazy stereotypical "redneck" woman;) that all American/Western woman were the same. You know he was pulling the "stereotype" logic. 'Cept, I found his argument poorly stated and in fact completely illogical.

My response....

Dear Mr. *****,

Your comparison of prejudice against Muslims using "western women" as an example is not accurate, fair or even close. Let me list a few reasons why your rational is whack.

1) All western women do not look remotely alike. We are of many nationalities,colors and backgrounds. So, it is clear we are all not fat lazy slobs like the woman in your little video. Last time I checked 99.9% of terrorists were Muslim males between the ages of 18 and 45.
2) Last time I checked, hordes of western women were not partaking in violent battles around the world.I know for a fact the MSM would cover that story.
3) Indeed, I know of no case where a western women walked into a falafel shop and killed a mess of innocent civilians. Nor a disco filled with teens or a vacation destination, like say, Bali. Never heard of a group of western women blowing up a U.S. ship or embassies.
4) I know of no western women who have gathered in the streets chanting slogans like "Death to all infidels", "Death to the Zionists". (Well Cindy Sheehan maybe. But IS she really a woman? Dang, all right, the code Pinko's, but again, do they really count??? I don't consider them to be America,I think they all hold honorary citizen ship in Venezuela.)
5) Once again, any cases where 19 western women hijacked 4 planes and used them as bombs, killing thousands of innocents in a few hours? Nope didn't think so.
6) Never did hear about any western women, in the name of their religion sawing off the heads of innocents, or in fact non-innocents.
7) Nor would any western woman be proud of a son or daughter killing themselves and others in the name of some "religion".

I could go on for hours, but I gather at this point you get what I'm saying. 'Eh?

My biggest problem with Muslims in general, beside the fact that I have read and listened to enough of them chant "Death to America" or "Behead those who insult Islam" is the supposed "moderate" Muslim's never ending silence.

See, here in America, when a bunch of sick whack jobs take to the streets chanting inane crap, I'll call 'em on it. No problem.

If I knew there was a house full of dudes with bombs and guns and that they planned on killing some innocents, I'd turn their collective asses in to the authorities. Period.

So, your comparison, just sucks. Try again.In fact, this time, why don't you write a post about your disgust with the "few" bad apples within your "religion of peace".

blog comments powered by Disqus