Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just Say No To John McCain:UPDATED

UPDATED: Apparently McCain felt it was necessary to pander to the leftard vote a la Obama Bin Barack, with the "troops lives are wasted in Iraq" comment. I await the inevitable spin. Of course, the leftards had no problem with Obama saying it. Only McCain, who actually DID serve this country. I'm very disappointed in him.

"Senator McCain should apologize immediately for his callous comments," said Karen Finney, a DNC spokeswoman.

Sure bitch, like you made the same request when Obama said it...NOT.
______________________________________________
I may not be fully endorsing any candidate at this point (Just Vote Cary Cartter!), but I can say who I am unequivocally NOT endorsing.

John McCain last night on Letterman announced he was running for President. He will not have my vote. I want a strong leader, a good speaker and someone that can and will have the brass cajones to do what needs to be done.

I like McCain, nice guy....hard life, I just don't want him as my President.

blog comments powered by Disqus