Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Libtards Showing Their True Colors

My response to Elizabeth Edwards cancer recurrence:
"I am putting aside my dislike for Edwards as a politician. My thoughts are with him and his wife during this difficult time. I hope she recovers. She's had a tough few years."

The left responds to Tony Snow's cancer recurrence @ WAPO:

"I feel nothing for this man and its sad. Bush has polarized this country to the point where I just hate Republicans and I wish I didnt, but its to late.
By phoule | Mar 27, 2007 12:39:29 PM | Request Removal"

"Snow gets cancer of the *ss. This is clearly a punishment from God for his sins. *Isnt that what the Right would have said about a gay person?*
By lou | Mar 27, 2007 12:56:29 PM | Request Removal"

"Tony Snow....I hope you die from this cancer, no I hope you suffer terribly and then die like a dog from this cancer. Dont keep Satan waiting.
By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 12:53:07 PM | Request Removal"

"Liver cancer is universally fatal, and quickly. Let the party begin people, let us dance on our roofs in joy at the end of a neocon mouth piece. This will be a big party, the only one bigger at this time would be for the utter and complete distruction of israel via Iranian nuclear tipped missles. Oh what a beautiful day that would be, mushroom clouds over toilet aviv, oh joy! Stick that in your pipe wolfie, pearlie, libbie, and feithie - I dance a jig in celebration.
By whetsell | Mar 27, 2007 2:20:22 PM | Request Removal"

Now my "favorite":
"Tony Snow job and the rest of the Fox clowns have been cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq since day one. I suspect God has grown disgusted with his double talk, and unleashed one of his minor angels. Lets just hope the cancer in tony also afflicts the rest of the cheerleaders at Faux News, and of course any and all neocons, their friends and families. Now let us bow our heads in prayer.
By silverpanda | Mar 27, 2007 2:11:37 PM | Request Removal"

And these were the little white speck in the huge bird crap of comments there.

blog comments powered by Disqus