Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fuck San Fran-Fuckistan

I loved San Francisco growing up, it was right up the road and I'd get to wander along the wharf, ride a cable car, eat some incredible chocolate at Ghirardelli's, oh what a wonderful city by the bay. Then the Libtard shit bricks took over....now it's a lawless hell hole.

"Mayor Gavin Newsom vowed Sunday to maintain San Francisco as a sanctuary for immigrants and do everything he can to discourage federal authorities from conducting immigration raids."

I won't even get into what a worthless scum sucking son of a motherless goat Newsome is. I will however address the fact that someone needs to fire his slutty worthless ass.

Hey Gavin, guess what, they ARE NOT immigrants. They are CRIMINAL INVADERS. Immigrants don't need SANCTUARY.

"I will not allow any of my department heads or anyone associated with this city to cooperate in any way shape or form with these raids," Newsom declared. "We are a sanctuary city, make no mistake about it."

Yeah, you stupid shit??? Yeah??? Then I personally think your sorry ass needs to go serve some time in San Quentin.

I hate what has become of that city....and just think, San Francisco is the Libtard model for our future. Stand up and fight, I urge everyone to write a letter to that fuckwit and tell him what you think of his "sanctuary city".
Contact the Mayor:

Mayor Gavin Newsom
City Hall, Room 200
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102

Telephone: (415) 554-6141
Fax: (415) 554-6160
Email: gavin.newsom@sfgov.org

blog comments powered by Disqus