Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I Smell Bullshit Up In LA LA Land


The asshole criminal invader supporters that are pissed off about the "police brutality" that occurred at MacArthur Park up in LA, better known as TJ North, can fuck off.

Really. Fuck the fuck off.

Here's the BS I smell:

1)"Maria Elena Durazo, the executive secretary-treasurer at the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, said the trouble was instigated by "a group of anarchists, not associated with the rally."

You've got to be kidding me bitch, they were nothing but the criminal invaders you were "marching" for. They just didn't tow your line, so you are now separating yourself from them. You're as transparent as Britney Spears's fading career.

2)"They were pushing children, elderly, mothers with their babies and beating up on the media," Sanbrano said. "The aggressiveness against the immigrant community is unbelievable."

Reeeeeeeeeally. My husband is an immigrant you daft cow and the Po-Po ain't beating his ass. This bitch needs to understand that no one has a problem with immigrants, they have a problem with assholes who break our frickin' laws and are trying to turn this country into Mexico. I mean hey folks, there's a reason you come here, Mexico sucks donkey balls. I love how she's got to throw the woman and children bullshit in. An if the Po-Po where whooping the media, more power to them.

3)"Several people, including about a dozen officers, were hurt. About 10 people were taken to hospitals for treatment of injuries including cuts, authorities said."

Now, why the fuck isn't Villaraigosa whining about his poor cops who were injured, doing their job when they were attacked by criminal invaders with rocks and bottles? That's the part that bothers me the most.

So help me, this shit keeps up and I'm leaving this shot hole state I call home. Mexifornia is fucked.

blog comments powered by Disqus