Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blog Talk Radio: Partisan Poltics? Or What?

blog talk radio,KOS
Dave from My Point Radio brings up an excellent point. Is Blog Talk Radio partisan?

Tell me, from this subject line if you think so:

"Founder of ustream.tv Brad Hunstable LIVE with BTR CEO Alan Levy from YearlyKos at 2:00pm CT!"

Alan will be at the KOS convention? Dude, that isn't exactly a "newsworthy" affair. It's like a KKK convention on crack.

I love BTR. It has given me an outlet and I appreciate what they are doing but this is like that one nacho too many. I mean it's clear they lean left, but KOS? Those of the "our troops are cannon fodder" ilk? These people HATE THIS COUNTRY. And I live on leftard sites, some I can tell through the haze of Kool-Aid infested lemming like behavior they exhibit on their blogs, still love this country, KOS, they don't.

Like my dad used to say when I came home 2 hours after curfew. "I am very disappointed."

blog comments powered by Disqus