Thursday, October 25, 2007

Screw The Wetbacks

Qualcomm, evacuation,fires,2007
In these trying times I have been so proud of my fellow San Diegans. To the point of almost crying at the generosity and care that I have seen shared between the people in my hometown. As the ashes rain down upon us, I look at the orange sun and think this will soon pass and when it does, we can all look back with pride.

And then there are the fucking Mexican scum bags.

"Six undocumented Mexican immigrants were arrested today by U.S. Border Patrol agents at Qualcomm Stadium, after a report that they were stealing food and water meant for evacuees, according to spokesman Damon Foreman.

San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said. The police officers called the Border Patrol, who arrived at the stadium and made the arrests, he said. Foreman said the immigrants admitted they were Mexican citizens and that they were stealing."

If I hadn't moved fully into a deep and profound hatred for the criminal invaders in this country yet... this one just tipped that scale. I fucking hate them so much I am seething right now.

I have no room for people with no shame.

blog comments powered by Disqus