Thursday, November 01, 2007

Jenn's Jungle Radio: Signed Vince Flynn Book!!!!

Today on Jenn's Jungle Republic Radio, I will be giving away a signed copy of Vince Flynn's latest novel, Protect and Defend.

I kept thinking what I'd ask or how I'd pick a winner and I finally figured it out.

Whoever donates the most money to the Project Valour-IT fundraiser AND SHOW'S ME THEIR RECIEPT, wins the book. If you have already donated, send me your reciept. I will let people donate until Noon tomorrow (11/2/2007) Pacific time. Then will announce a winner. I will not announce the dollar amount or "real name" of the winner unless the winner allows me to.
BlogTalkRadio Listen Live
LISTEN LIVE @5 PACIFIC - 8 EASTERN....Vince Flynn and more, tonight on Jenn's Jungle Republic Radio.

blog comments powered by Disqus