Sunday, January 06, 2008

Screw Republicans

liberals suck
Here at Screw Liberals, we (meaning myself)take pride in having scored a deliciously pissy little domain name. Not only does it elicit anger from Moonbats everywhere, but it brings chuckles of delight to most who hear it that DO NOT wear tin foil while watching X-Files.

Recently I have been accused of being thin skinned(snort,chortle,snort)because I somehow slighted a person who has a fragile ego and only wants to be loved. Because I chose the name Screwliberals.com for my blog, this somehow means that people can hurl epithets at me and I must just graciously accept it. I'll call a spade a spade when I see fit. 'Nuff said.

Let me just say, I did not choose the name Screw Liberals.com because I am a shy wallflower who's really a closet leftard freak. I chose it because it pisses off Moonbats. That is it's singular point.

On a side note, there is my "sister site" at Screw Republicans. It did not piss me off, it made me laugh. So that hypothisis is shot. Next.

I look forward to a fun New Year and welcome to all new readers and thank you constant reader for your devotion and time reading my drivel. Let's make 2008 the year of the comeback.

blog comments powered by Disqus