Monday, March 10, 2008

Obama Say's NO VP

"Now first of all with all due respect, with all due respect," he said here during a town hall meeting. "I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don’t’ know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now.I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America." Waaaa....

With all due respect Barack HUSSEIN Obama, with all due respect, who gives a shit if you've won more than she has. George Bush won the presidency twice, asshole, that doesn't make him a good president. GD it, I loathe Obama more than Hillary, never thought the day would come.

P.S..... F.Y.I.- I have been sick as a dog the last few days and am still down, no show tonight should be back up and running Thursday.

blog comments powered by Disqus