Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obama Spins Like A Champ

barack obama
Man you've got to give it to old Barry, he can spin like no other.

Let me give you the break down:
1) Barry has attended Trinity United Church for 20 YEARS.
2) His Book, Audacity of Hope, was based on the sermons of Jeremiah Wight Jr.
3) Jeremiah Wright Jr, baptised Barck Obama's kids.
4) He married Michelle and Barry.
5) Obama has called Wright "his most trusted advisor" on several occasions.

Then you have Michelle Obama's pissy little college thesis where she bags on whitey. Add Barck's own words from his first memoir, “Dreams from My Father,” Obama wrote:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

Do I see a pattern.

So Barry comes out yesterday with this tripe:
"Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy. I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies......Rev. Wright preached the gospel of Jesus, a gospel on which I base my life. In other words, he has never been my political advisor; he's been my pastor. And the sermons I heard him preach always related to our obligation to love God and one another, to work on behalf of the poor, and to seek justice at every turn."

He is claiming to never have heard any of these sermons. Yet he calls himself a passionate Christian who attends church each week. Hmmmm? Was he sleeping in his pew? His precious church just gave an award to Lois Farrakhan, racist number 1.

As this person says on a message board:
"It is utterly ridiculous that people say Obama is not responsible for what his pastor says. This pastor preaches this way as a matter of practice. It's part of who he is, and part of the church doctrine/dogma. When one is authentically a member of a church, he or she is saying and confirming, "This is also who I am, what I believe, and I respect the teachings here as representative of the essence of God manifesting in society." -Unknown

Screw You Barry, you racist tool.

blog comments powered by Disqus