Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vegas Baby! OPEN THREAD

Las Vegas
Well folks I am out of here for the next couple of days. I leave this as an open thread, I will NOT be checking in, as I will be too busy earning my millions at the Black Jack table. Now, keep it.....well don't go too wild. Leave that to me! I'll be back Friday afternoon, so take care all.

Some topics to discuss: Obama Vs McCain, China increasing it's military,the Islamification of America via PCBS, Brett Favre FINALLY retiring, Weather Channel Founder(and my local weatherman, John Coleman) wants to sue Al Gore for fraud. And whatever.

Some Obama Jokes for your pleasure:
"You see Barack Obama at that rally surrounded by all those Kennedys? Man, I couldn't tell if he was running for president or bartender." --Jay Leno
che,obama
REPORTER (to Barack Obama): At the Academy Awards, Jon Stewart made fun of the fact that your last name, Obama, sounds like Osama, the name of the most hated man on the planet. What is your reaction?

BARACK OBAMA: Besides the unfortunate name similarity, Osama Bin-Laden and I have nothing in common. One of us is a confident, ethnic man with devoted supporters and a clear vision for the future, and the other is about to be elected President.

And don't forget: PLEASE DONATE TO THE WALK FOR THE ANIMALS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! I've still got a long way to go folks to reach my goal!

blog comments powered by Disqus