Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Them Chickens Are Comin' Home To Roost!!!!

UPDATE: BARACK OBAMA IN HIS OWN WORDS:
"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother." That's two under the bus now folks, how many more?


Cry me a river Obama.... day late, dollar short. Rev. Wright's chickens are coming home to roost.

"Democrat Barack Obama said Tuesday he was outraged and appalled by the latest comments from his former pastor, who asserted that criticism of his fiery sermons is an attack on the black church and the U.S. government was responsible for the creation of the AIDS virus."

LOL.. yeah now that it's OUT THERE he is outraged, had no problems with it for the 20+ years his "uncle/spiritual advisor" spewed this crap to his flock.

Now Obama claims...."The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago," Obama said of the man who married him." Sure.

Obama has surrounded himself with a racist America hating wife, a terrorist or two, groups that fund terrorists and shady real estate deals. Not to mention his ties to the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam. Is this what we want as President?

If he rejects Jeremiah Wright now, he is rejecting everything he's run on. He as much as admits he is a fraud, a sham and a liar.

OBAMA TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE:
Obama was asked about Rev. Jeremiah Wright just now by a woman in Winston-Salem, who told the audience to watch Wright's PBS interview to quell their concerns about the pastor.

"I’m going to be having a big press conference afterward to talk about this," Obama responded."

One of the commenter's at Politico said:
"Ha ha. What's he going to say now? I've decided to disown Wright AND my white grandma?"
Posted By: Gramps | April 29, 2008 at 12:52 PM
Exactly... what more CAN he say. Anything he says now is just playing catch-up.

blog comments powered by Disqus