Sunday, May 11, 2008

9/11 Truthers And Moonbats Are Clinically Insane

9/11,truthers
I had the displeasure of speaking to a 9/11 truther tonight.

I had forgotten how insane some of these folks on the far left really are.

Tonight I "learned":

1) The eeeeevil Neo-Con industrial military machine is building internment camps all over the country. I also learned most of them were in places I have been at which there are no internment camps, but I AM WRONG!!!!! The barbed wire on these buildings are meant to keep people IN!!!!! Uh, like jails?

2) 9/11 as an inside job.

But wait....this wasn't the normal "9/11 was an inside job" nutter. No folks...this guy actually believed that not only were the towers taken down by explosive demolition (impossible) but the planes weren't really there.

What you say? What??? Yes folks, this Truther actually believes the planes were holograms.

I shi*t you not. I was told to Google: hologram military technology

So there you go folks. 9/11 was an inside job and the planes were holograms. Duh!

blog comments powered by Disqus