Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Barack Obama: Clinches Nomination At What Cost?

obama,change
All right folk....it's on.

"Sen. Barack Obama achieved the 2,118 needed to clinch the Democratic nomination for president Tuesday, according to the ABC News scorecard, before polls closed in the final primary contests in South Dakota and Montana."

I have never been so disturbed by a political candidate in my life. Hell, I'd run to the polls and vote for John Kerry with a side of Ted Kennedy if it meant that Barack Obama would be out of the race.

This sickening puppet with the America hating friends, hateful wife and deranged spiritual advisor's reminds me of a character in a book I once read. The book was called The Dead Zone and the author was none other than the seemingly unpatriotic ass wipe Stephen King. Who's books I own; every single one ever written.

In the book, synopsis style....the main character is in a coma for a long time, he comes out with the ability to see the future. He meets this candidate for congress, who is taking the country by storm. This guy is young, he's good looking, he kisses all the right babies and no matter what he does or says.....he is bought: HOOK-LINE-SINKER, by the masses. HE IS A MESSIAH.

Then the main character, Johnny I think it was, meets him at a rally and grabs his hand.... and sees the future.....and it's really, really fucking bad.

I see the future.......................

blog comments powered by Disqus