Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why I Won't Be Voting Barack Obama

Because he's black.

Well isn't that what I AM SUPPOSED to say? I have been told over and over again the last few months(decades it seems) that because of the color of MY skin, that the only reason I am not voting for Barack Hussein Obama is the color of his.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd vote for a black-white-purple stripped-one legged-one armed-hermaphrodite midget who only speaks in tongues, if I thought he/she/it was a true Republican. Looks, skin color, "great speaker";they don't come into the equation, only if they can do the job and do it right.
obama,ego
Some leftist troll in the comments below took exception to me posting about the creepy Obama for Jesus Kid's Choir. Asked me if I'd ever written about those freakish Jesus Camps. Here's my answer:

Jesus WAS A REAL PROPHET, he existed; of that most have no doubt, not even an atheist like me. There are whole ACTUAL religions dedicated to him. Millions of people around the world celebrate HIS birth because he gives them HOPE. Real HOPE. Most people who believe in Jesus believe in community organizing for the betterment of mankind not their Presidential aspirations.

Jesus is not running for President of the United States, last time I checked he'd been dead for some time. I don't want a prophet as my President, I want a leader. I want a human, I want a person. Not the Wizard of Oz.
obamessiah
This fanatical fainting reaction to a terrorist embracing,questionable real estate purchasing,lying,empty suit, America hating, leftist, Marxist, nut job, IS SCARY. If you can't see that then you are no better than the swaying freaks at the Jesus camps or in the Obama for Jesus Kids Choir.

Why won't I vote for Barack Hussein Obama? Let me count the ways.

1) His party is the head of the most unsuccessful, lowest rated(9%)Congress ever. Just their raising of the minimum wage has altered the course of small businesses and employee's nationwide, driving up costs and prices nationally. And he's LEFT of them.

2) I tend to judge my Presidential candidates by the company they keep and those they look to for advice and inspiration. Obama's "friends" read like a virtual WHO'S WHO of corruption, anti-Americanism and lechery. Ayers, Dohrn, Rezko, Rev. Wright, Rev.Pfleger, Hastings, Khalidi, Edwards, Mayweather, McClurkin, Holder,Jim Johnson and Frank Davis the communist. Not to mention his ties to disgraced former head of Lehman Bro's and those who choose to endorse him, like Hamas. From his own book, Dreams of my Father:"I chose my friends carefully: the more politically active black students, the foreign students, the Chicanos, the Marxist professors and structural feminists, and punk rock performance poets."
buck farack
3) As a Republican I want SMALLER government, not larger. On Obama's foreign policy page alone he advocates spending BILLIONS upon BILLIONS in MORE foreign aid. Money that, frankly, we don't have to give away right now. He confirmed this when asked in the first debate what he would cut if the $700 billion dollar debacle, that he supports, goes through. Not to mention his "HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE!" Look how good the government is at running things...I don't want them in my hospitals.

4) He supports letting born children be left to die.

5) Senator Obama's tax rate would be the highest individual tax rate since the Jimmy Carter days.

6) He not only WANT'S unilateral disarmament, but he's announced it to the world.

7) The results of his "community organizing days":

Yes, what DO they do with the money?

8) Lies with flair..."I don't take any money from oil companies." Well of COURSE not Barry, no one can, but you seem to take a lot from oil executives. Claimed he would not run for President until he had the requisite experience. Remember that? Even HE thought he didn't have enough experience.
2002, voted to de-fund a Chicago social work office, when criticized by public claimed he pushed the wrong button.
1997, voted against an election reform bill, later claimed he pushed the wrong button.
2000, voted against a ban on human cloning, later claimed he pushed the wrong button.
2000, voted for a gambling measure opposed by church groups, when criticized claimed he pushed the wrong button.

Do we want this guys finger on THE button? If I were Pakistan I would be nervous.
nobama
9) "Age appropriate" sex-ed for Kindergartners? Need I say more?

10)I don't like him. He's smarmier than Mitt Romney.

If those right there aren't enough I have 50 more I could list. I shouldn't have to.

On November 4th: VOTE NO ON OBAMA. NOBAMA! NOBAMA! NOBAMA!NOBAMA!
-Jenn Adlam '08

blog comments powered by Disqus