Friday, November 07, 2008

From The Office Of The President Elect

office of the president elect
(Can someone tell me when the "President-Elect" HAD an "office"? I mean I was under the impression he was still a Senator until January. Office of the President-Elect...hmmm.)

So let's see what Mr. Obama has promised today:

1) More money to be thrown at the economy? Why I thought Leftards and Righties alike all hated the 700 billion dollar bail out. But Barry wants MORE? NO WAY!!! I am shocked to the core.
"US president-elect Barack Obama Friday said a new emergency economic stimulus package for the troubled US economy was a top priority for his incoming administration."

2) Obama instituting the draft? From the "President-Elect's" own website: "Obama will call on citizens of all ages to serve America, by developing a plan to require 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year." Ummm...REQUIRE?

3) Does he or doesn't he? Biden said in his VP debate and I quote,"This is simply not true about Barack Obama. He did not say sit down with Ahmadinejad." So purusing the "Office of the President Elect's" new website, I see this:"Obama supports tough, direct presidential diplomacy with Iran without preconditions." Ummmm am I missing something here?

4) Fox News be warned, Obama is scared to death of you. It bares repeating...

Office of the President Elect???????????????? Good lord.

blog comments powered by Disqus