Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just Another Corrupt Democrat:Gov. Blagojevich Arrested


A corrupt Democrat, the governor of the state we just elected a President from, a state where corruption has run rampant for years.

"Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich and his Chief of Staff, John Harris, were arrested today by FBI agents on federal corruption charges alleging that they and others are engaging in ongoing criminal activity: conspiring to obtain personal financial benefits for Blagojevich by leveraging his sole authority to appoint a United States Senator; threatening to withhold substantial state assistance to the Tribune Company in connection with the sale of Wrigley Field to induce the firing of Chicago Tribune editorial board members sharply critical of Blagojevich; and to obtain campaign contributions in exchange for official actions – both historically and now in a push before a new state ethics law takes effect January 1, 2009."

Give this a week, the guy will be awarded a cabinet position. Nothing to see here, move along.

I just LOVE this part: "I'm going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain. You hear what I'm saying. And if I don't get what I want and I'm not satisfied with it, then I'll just take the Senate seat myself." -Gov. Rod Blagojevich

BUY YOUR SENATE SEAT HERE!!!!! (H/T Witness)
OBAMA'S ILLINOIS SENATE SEAT FOR SALE (revised)
See item description
Buy It Now price is no longer available since bidding has started.
Current bid: US $1,025.00
Shipping: Free -- Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service.

blog comments powered by Disqus