Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Screw Rush Limbaugh


I am getting pretty sick of Rush Limbaugh. I don't listen to his show, but have heard him a few times on YouRube or TV news. And I'm not going to say I don't agree with some things he says, like this for example: “I hope he fails," in regard to the Obama administration. I agree. I hope Obama fails so bad that not only does he not get re-elected, but that he is impeached before the end of the year...that being said....

Rush Limbaugh is NOT the voice we need to move us into the future. Why? “His positives for voters under 40 was 11 percent." 11% under 40. This is the demographic we need most and they hate him. I'm not saying we need HAVE TO pander to the under 40 crowd, but look at what they did for the election of the anointed one. They bought him The White House.

Rush is pompous, he's a blow hard, he's rich, he's egotistical and he's everything the left in this country tells their sheeple that everyone on the right is. Sure, he's right most of the time, who cares. Idiot voters who just elected a man with zero experience into the highest office in the land based on a couple of teleprompter fueled speeches and the color of his skin don't care if someone is right. They care what they look like, what they sound like and how they talk. And Rush, to them, is the anti-Christ.

I don't want to "shut him up", but I do NOT like the fact that the Democraps are HAPPY that he's being touted as the new spokesperson for the right. If THEY are happy then we are doing something wrong.

blog comments powered by Disqus