Monday, December 07, 2009

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura


I was writing my Christmas cards last night and had the TV on as background sound, so I wasn't really paying attention to what channel it was on. When I finished the cards, I looked up to see Jesse Ventura meeting with some faceless private eye in some backwoods Alaskan town. My interest piqued, I watched the show for a while.

"The premiere episode deals with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, a 35-acre compound of 180 antennas near Gakona, Alaska, that is used to study the Earth's ionosphere. Ventura and those he interviews question whether the government is using the site to manipulate the weather or to bombard people with mind-controlling radio waves."

Next week Jesse will be examining the events of September 11th 2001 and talking with those who believe it was "an inside job". I will make sure I am NOT watching. It's one thing to mock the freaks that think everything is a conspiracy. It's another thing to give them ANY legitimacy.

Shame on Tru-TV and shame on Jesse Ventura. Inside Jobbers need mental help not ego stroking.

blog comments powered by Disqus