Thursday, January 07, 2010

This Is Why California Is Failing

Let me give you an example, a personal example of why this state is failing.

I got busted for allegedly having my dog off leash in a city park. I was issued a misdemeanor citation with a date to appear. That date is tomorrow. I am so sick right now I feel as though I may possibly die. (Oh calm down stupid libtards, I'll live.) SoooOOoooOOooo I called the court this morning and said,"Can I just pay something over the phone or online so I don't have to come in and waste my time and the time of the court?"

The answer was,"NO."

So I have to get up at 6 in the morning, sick as hell, take up road space, waste gas and spread my flu/cold for what? A fine. A fine I said I would just pay.

And THAT is why California sucks.

blog comments powered by Disqus