Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday Fun-Open Thread

It is here, the most holy of days, Super Bowl Sunday.

I started the morning with a jaunt up to the campus (UCSD) for some football fun with my spotted love child, Birdy the Dalmatian. She scored 4 touchdowns and 199 rushing yards. In 2 minutes. She'll be watching the Puppy Bowl this afternoon.

Next I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some Football Food. Chips, dips, wings and things. And the nectar of the gods, Beer.

And now I await the coming of The Game.

For your pre-game viewing pleasure..... My favorite Super Bowl Ad:

I'd like to wish the New Orleans Saints good luck today. I'm bored with the Colts winning and Drew Brees is a great guy.

Oh and for those of you who need to get their political freak on, even today....have fun with this one....RFK, Jr. 15 months ago: Global warming means no snow or cold in DC...LOL.

blog comments powered by Disqus