Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Liberal Derangement Syndrome:Dylan Ratigan Edition

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan goes Moon-Batshit crazy on a Tea Party organizer. This isn't even opinion journalism anymore, this is actually disturbing. Dylan Ratigan is clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the highest card in the deck, not the coldest beer in the fridge and he's about 7 sandwiches short of a picnic.

Hell this rant even pissed off my dog, I said...,"Dylan Ratigan is a d-bag huh girl?" And she farted in his general direction. Good girl.

I have attended over 10 Tea Party events and except for ONE guy holding up the same "Obama show us your birth certificate" sign, I have NEVER seen any anti-Jewish signs, nor any signs calling for the death of anyone. I did however see one that said,"Death To Taxes!!!!".

Dylan Ratigan needs psychological help, I mean it's bad when Queef Olberdouche looks sane in comparison (sane in this case being subjective.)

H/T Moonbattery. 

blog comments powered by Disqus