Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bad Atheists Suck

I am sick to death of stupid atheists making the rest of us look bad. Just to be clear....atheism is defined as the belief that there is no God.

I do not believe in God. That makes me an atheist. What makes an atheist a BAD one is that they seem to believe that just because THEY don't believe, no one else is allowed to. Sounds like a religion to me.
"A Central Florida atheist organization has filed a federal lawsuit against the City of Lakeland over opening city commission meetings with prayer."
Dear Fellow Atheists,
The constitution of the United States of America allows for FREEDOM OF religion, not freedom FROM it. That you have decided to make your LACK of a religion into a religion tells me that you aren't actually real atheists after all.

Sincerely,
An atheist who is sick of you jagoffs trying to ruin Christmas

blog comments powered by Disqus