All right my sweet little boo boo babies whom I adore with the fire of a thousand suns....I shall be gone for 3 whole days. 3 days. So this is REALLY an open thread. Please discuss whatever it is that comes up and do so with aplomb.
Please talk amongst yourselves....let me give you a topic:
"Islamic police smash 80,000 beer bottles in Nigeria". They are going to HELL!!!!
When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick a reason :
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job o...f spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits that I paid for, and which will run out when I need it.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my brain is so twisted that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
All right....Screwliberals.com is in your hands my little quislings.*
*Jenn of the Jungle, Screwliberals.com/Jennofthejungle.com and all that shit are not responsible for the comments section while out of town so suck it.