Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Will Obama Thank Bush For Surge?

Tonight, Obama is once again setting up the TOTUS and makin' a prime-time speech.

"This is the day President Obama has been talking about since he was Candidate Obama.

"As president, I will end this war," he said in speech after speech during his presidential campaign.

He would repeatedly say that within 16 months of taking office, he would have U.S. combat troops out of Iraq. As president, he elongated that timeline to 18 months..."
I am sure Obama will THANK GEORGE BUSH for:

The surge that effectively ended the war. We all know what Obama thought of the surge,"I am going to actively oppose the president’s proposal. I think he is wrong, and I think the American people believe he’s wrong."

I am sure Obama will thank Bush for the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which is the plan of troop withdrawal he's been following, the plan BUSH'S ADMINISTRATION drew up.

I am actually trying to figure out what exactly HE has to say on this topic as he had nothing to do with it, ever. I don't know if I will bother to watch his speech tonight, but I can guarantee if it does not include a big ass thank your for George W. Bush and his commanders for ending the war effectively, then he can go fuck himself.

blog comments powered by Disqus