Monday, November 15, 2010

Don't Touch My Junk

Not since the good old days of "Don't Tase Me Bro!" has there been such an entertaining catch phrase.

Thank fellow San Diegan John Tyner for bringing us the now famous,"Don't Touch My Junk!!!"
"Tyner was simultaneously thrown out of San Diego International Airport on Saturday morning for refusing to submit to a security check and threatened with a lawsuit and a $10,000 fine if he left.

He'd been reading about the scanners and didn't like them for a number of reasons, ranging from health concerns to "a huge invasion of privacy.

He even told the guard, "You touch my junk and I'm going to have you arrested."
I gotta say, the guy is a bit of a whiner, just like the "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy but come on. I should not have to have some fucktard TSA nutter touching me in my nether regions. NO one should.

I would also note, that he did NOT refuse to walk through the regular scanners that we all walk though every time we get on a plane.

blog comments powered by Disqus