Monday, November 08, 2010

Stupid Things Obama Said

"I think the Republicans were able to paint my governing philosophy as a classic, traditional, big government liberal. And that’s not something that the American people want." -REALLY????? No shit Sherlock.


“I don't think I was naïve. I just think that these things are hard to do. You know, this is a big country.” -Nah assmunch, you were naïve.

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."

Trying to push Obamacare he basically screws his own argument...."UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." -Beer Summit anyone?

"There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." -Hey Barry don't you mean GERMAN?

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's."

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." -58 states huh?

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions."

blog comments powered by Disqus