Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, the turkey is in the oven. The stuffing stuffed. (We tried red onions this year to change it up a bit.) I have consumed some creamy Havarti on black pepper crackers and about 10 sugar cookies. Had some EPIC bacon and dill rye toast for breakfast!!! And soon the mini quiches go in the oven and the onion dip will be plentiful as well!!! OH MY!!!! I think the sweat pants are getting a work out!!!

My FAVORITE presents were the new Dalmatian ornament and of course my BRAND NEW KINDLE!!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!! I had no idea!!! My husband really kicked ass in hiding what he got me. I had absolutely NO clue though I'd dropped about 5 million hints.

Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC day! I know I am. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. 

blog comments powered by Disqus