Friday, December 17, 2010

The Political Jungle Christmas Radio

Saturday Night @ 7pm Pacific/ 10 Eastern. Tune in while you can the fun ends in February!
Listen LIVE!!! @ 7 Pacific/ 10 Eastern. CLICK HERE! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!



"I'm an Army Soldier deployed to Iraq that had a little extra time on my hands. I created this christmas video using glowsticks and flashlights. My camera was a Nikon D300 using a 30sec exposer @ ISO 200 & F11. It is hard to get Christmas lights out here in the desert that work on 220volts so I made my own kind of holiday lighting outside of my CHU / housing unit. The rest of the pictures were pulled from DVIDS from last years Christmas in Iraq. I felt that America needed some Christmas cheer, and a brief reality check, that their are still troops overseas fighting for their freedom."

blog comments powered by Disqus