Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hawaiian Governor On Obama's Birth Certificate

Interesting....Backpeddling much? Gov.Neil Abercrombie on Obama's birth certificate.

"Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president."
Ummmmm I thought he'd seen it...this seems to say otherwise.

blog comments powered by Disqus