Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Get A Little Bloody? The New Civility?

So clearly this guy, Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) and pretty much every union thug out there and half the people of Wisconsin, Code Pink and every other Soros stooge, did NOT get the memo from O'Barry about "civility".

"Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Statehouse News. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."
I actually have no issue at all with what he said. I doubt he meant actually physically fighting people. Come on people get a grip. Even if he did...well the way things are going I have little doubt it's gonna get "a little bloody" out here in the streets. Hell we've all seen the myriad of video evidence of Tea Partiers being attacked by rabid Moonbats.

Frankly I prefer using my brain and my words.

blog comments powered by Disqus